Commonwealth Corporate Suites offers temporary accommodations throughout the state of Virginia with a next-level service philosophy. Let us be your home away from home and experience one of our professionally styled, fully-furnished apartments. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Submit A Request
We’ll need some information so that we can provide you with the best apartment for your needs:
- When do you need to move in?
- Which part of Virginia are you looking to stay in?
- How many people will be staying in the apartment?
- How long do you think you will be staying with us for (we know that you may not know the exact answer to this question, so we have lots of lease term options for you)?
- Will you be bringing any pets with you?
You can submit your request:
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone 804.560.4505
- Or by submitting an online request under the “Request More Information” tab at the top of the page
Step 2: Choose which apartment is best for you
After you submit your request, someone from our team will reach out with different options for your stay
Step 3: Secure Your Reservation
To secure your reservation you need to complete your paperwork and send it to us.
Step 4: Check In
After we receive your paperwork you can expect to have your arrival instructions sent to you! If you are arriving in the future, you can expect the arrivals to come about a week before your move-in date.